Volunteers needed for uterine fibroids study
Mount Vernon Clinical Research is currently enrolling individuals in a study of an investigational drug for heavy menstrual bleeding associated with uterine fibroids in premenopausal women.
To qualify, you must:
- Be age 18-51 and premenopausal
- Experience heavy menstrual bleeding
- Have a diagnosis of uterine fibroids (*can be documented at study visit)
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related drug at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
If you are interested in participating in our Uterine Fibroids study, please fill out the form below or call us at (404) 419-1857
Please provide the following information so that we can contact you regarding enrolling in our current and upcoming studies. Provide only information you feel comfortable transmitting to our secure website via the internet. Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else and will only be used to contact you regarding potential involvement in our studies and for sending you study related newsletters and mailings.