Seeking better birth control options?
Be a part of medical innovation by participating in a clinical trial for a new investigational contraceptive device. Volunteers needed at Mount Vernon Clinical Research. Compensation is available for participation.
Insurance is not needed to participate in this study.
- Women 35 years old or younger
- Has a palpable intact ENG implant (Nexplanon) within the upper inner-arm for approx 36 months
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel